This post is part of Top 10 Tuesday which is run by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This isn’t going to be exactly 10 things. But we’re here now.
If you’re an avid reader, you will notice that often the same books seem to appear time and time again. You’re not losing your mind, though, it’s just there are so many books out there now with roughly the same title. If you took a drink for every time “The Girl . . .” is in the title of a book, you’d have to be admitted for a stomach pump. I’m going to make a very much not exhaustive list of some of these. If you can think of any, do add them in the comments.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Stegg Larsson
- The Girl who Came Home – Hazel Gaynor
- The Girl with All the Gifts – M.R. Carey
- The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
- The Girl who Saved the King of Sweden – Jonas Jonasson
- The Girl who Fell from the Sky – Heidi W. Durrow
- The Girl You Left Behind – JoJo Moyes
- The Girl of Ink and Stars – Kiran Millwood
- The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen