This post is part of Six for Sunday run by Steph from A Little But A Lot.
I have my eye on a couple of books from 2019 that will need to slowly make their way up my TBR. Some are from authors whose fortunes I’ve followed for years, while a couple are newer discoveries for me.
That’s one of the things I love most about reading – mixing between the comfort of reading your long-loved favourite authors, and delighting in finding a new author to love. So, it makes sense the list of books I’m looking forward to in 2019 is a perfect mix of that.
As per usual, Steph hasn’t given me enough space to talk at all – I could have gone all day with my list of books.
- The Places I’ve Cried in Public by Holly Bourne
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- I Heart Hawaii by Lindsey Kelk
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Birthday Party by Róisín Meaney