This post is part of Top 10 Tuesday, run by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
Even though purple is in the name of this blog, my favourite colour is actually yellow. Yellow is the colour of happiness, and I am drawn to it every time. I’m sorry I made you live a lie for so long. (In my defence, I couldn’t think of an adjective that started with Y when I was making this blog that wasn’t “young”. I didn’t think that would work.)
So, with being drawn to yellow, you can imagine I have quite a few books where yellow features on the cover heavily. You would not be wrong.
- White Rabbit Red Wolf by Tom Pollock
- The Princess Diaries: Sixsational by Meg Cabot
- I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman
- Goodbye Perfect by Sara Barnard
- After the Fire by Will Hill
- Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson & Eleanor Wood
- The Babysitter’s Club: Hello Mallory by Ann M Martin
- The Cows by Dawn O’Porter
- Parsnips, Buttered by Joe Lycett
What is your favourite colour? Does it appear on your shelves a lot?