This post is part of Top 10 Tuesdays run by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s topic is “books set in another country” which is a little vague. So, what counts as another country? A different one to that where you were born? Where you live?
For this prompt, instead I’ve decided to highlight some books set in the greatest country in the world.
- Asking for It by Louise O Neill
- The Call by Peadar Ó Guilín
- The New Policeman by Kate Thompson
- Always the Bridesmaid by Sarah Webb
- Under the Hawthorn Tree by Marita Conlon McKenna
- The Hiring Fair by Elizabeth O Hara
- The Break by Marian Keyes
- Always Love by Louise O Neill