This post is part of Top 10 Tuesdays run by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
I read pretty much anything I set my mind to. That does mean I can flick from having read a meaty thriller one day to a happier chick lit book the day after. That said, there are some books that I’ve never expected I would read. Some because I never thought I would get away with reading them, some because I was a low key fan girl, some I just turrned that last page and thought “wait what was that?” I would like to share some of these books with you now. I’ll let you decide which book fits in which category.
- Virgin by
- Hygge and Kisses by Clara Christensen
- Us by David Nicholls
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
- The Good Enough Mother by ANoushka Beazley
- Candy by Kevin Brooks
- Westlife: Our Story by Martin Roach
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
- The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- I Wished For You by Amy Huberman
- The Engagements by J Courtney Sullivan