Hey look, another award!
The wonderful Steph from A Little But a Lot (who I am very lucky to call one of my close blogger friends) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Now, I am not versatile, but I am a blogger, so one out of two isn’t bad.
The steps to claim your trophy* include:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate a few blogs
- Link your nominees
So, with the first two ticked off the list, here’s seven (in no way imaginative) facts about me. Strap yourselves in, kids. It’s about to get wild here.
- I am obsessed with polka dots. You’d never think it from the name of this here blog, but I think I’ve kept it pretty well hidden.
- I still can’t bloody drive. Five years and counting, kids.
- You could serve me fish guts covered in salted caramel and I would swallow them whole. I’m fairly sure salted caramel runs through my veins.
- I have quite small feet (UK size 4.)
- I am 99 per cent sure I will never want children.
- As a child, I was proper obsessed with the Olsen twins, and my cousin and I used to make believe we were them. She was Mary-Kate and I was Ashley. I’m sure there’s still a cringy video in her parent’s house of the two of us performing a song we wrote as the Olsen twins.
- I can recite the 1997 film Anastasia through, and it is a travesty that film hasn’t gotten more recognition. It’s on Netflix. Go watch it.
That’s the seven facts, time for some love. My nominees include:
- Jenny from The Books, The Art and Me
- Jamie from Book Pandamonium
- Fay from Sucker for Coffe
- Arianne from The Paper Alchemist
*Trophy is not real.