Awards are like buses. You wait your whole life for one and then two turn up at once.
Thanks so much to Jenni from Chilling with Lucas for nominating me for this award.
Here are the rules:
-Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
-Answer the 10 questions given to you
-Nominate seven bloggers for the award
-Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
-Display the award on your blog or post
1. How long have you been blogging?
This July it will be four years and it’s flown by. I can’t believe there are people still listening to me after all that time.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I was doing an undergrad in journalism and I thought a blog would be a pretty good place to perfect my writing technique.
3. What is your favourite film?
I have so many. But I adore 500 Days of Summer. It’s the perfect anti-rom com film, and a very realistic portrayal of relationships.
4. Who are your three favourite bloggers?
I can’t answer this one. I have far too many bloggers on my List I Love.
5. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
I wouldn’t buy anything – I’d repay my parents, because they sorted out my fees for my MA.
6. What was your first car and did it have a name?
I don’t have my own car, but I use my Mam’s whenever I’m home and have christened it Figaro (it’s a Clio, and it’s to do with Disney’s Pinocchio.)
7. Would you prefer to live UK or Abroad?
Technically the UK IS abroad for me, as I’m Irish. So if I said I’d love to live and work in the UK, is that cheating?
8. One thing you would tell your 18 year old self?
BRUSH YOUR GOD DAMN TEETH WOMAN.
9. One goal you have for your blog?
I’d love to hit 30,000 views by the end of the year. I’m currently at around 24,500 so it may be doable.
10. Biggest Achievement so far in life?
Moving away and starting my own life away from my parents and my home and the familiarity. Nothing is as scary, but as rewarding.