I’ve previously done a post on the simple things in life that always make me smile, and it was pretty well received. So much so, I’ve decided to bring it back and update it a little more.
I absolutely love reading these sort of posts anyway. I think it’s great just to have a list of things that make you happy to remind yourself of them whenever you may feel a little down, or when you think about all the horrible things happening in the world right now.
- Fresh bed sheets, washed hair, new pyjamas and brushed teeth
- Not having to set an alarm for the morning
- Waking up during the night and you still have time to sleep
- When somebody holds the door open for you
- Being surrounded by positive people
- Buying new stationery
- Fairy lights, or Christmas lights
- Autumn, autumn clothes, colours, smells.
- Compliments about my blog. Seriously, those are awesome
- Tea and biscuits. Specifically custard creams.
- Disney marathons. (Yes I know I said that last time but it’s really good ok)
- A clean work space.