Remember when I said I do these too much? I clearly didn’t listen to myself but at all.
I found this tag floating around Deb”s blog, Denim and Deb.
1. What are you wearing?
Canterbury tracksuit bottoms, a white t shirt and slippers.
2. Ever been in love?
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
4. How tall are you?
5ft 4 and maybe a bit.
5. How much do you weigh?
I haven’t a clue, I don’t weigh myself on a regular basis.
6. Any tattoos?
One on my wrist that says ohana, one on my upper arm (“after a hurricane comes a rainbow” in Sanskrit), and a third on the way.
7. Any piercings?
My lobes twice, and my rook and my tragus on my left ear.
Ron and Hermione. I grew up with the Harry Potter series, and they simply HAD to end up together.
I love Orange is the New Black, and I’m so happy season three has started.
10. Favourite Bands?
Kodaline and Queen
11. Something you miss?
My bed at home in my parent’s house. I love going home for a bit to the familiarity of my bed and my room.
12. Favourite Song?
Firework by Katy Perry.
13. How old are you?
In just five short days, I’ll be turning 23.
14. Zodiac Sign?
Cancer. Which, when I was seven, thought meant I HAD cancer. Nearly frightened the life out of my Dad.
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty, trust, and a really good sense of humour.
16. Favourite Quote?
17. Favourite Actor?
Joseph Gordon Levitt.
18. Favourite Colour?
Contrary to what the name of this blog makes you think, my favourite colour is actually yellow.
19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bedroom, with a cuppa and a book.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
About ten to 15 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour tops.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
24. Turn on?
25. Turn off?
Socks in bed.
26. The reason I started blogging?
To give me somewhere to put all my thoughts, and a way to get writing.
Dentists. Anything going near my eyes.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
The end scene of Big Hero 6.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
My Dad when I was on the phone to him.
30. The meaning behind your blog name?
I have an obsession with polka dots, and purple is a pretty colour. I was going to include yellow in it, but you try thinking of an adjective beginning with Y.
31. Last book you read?
More Than This by Patrick Ness.
32. The book you are currently reading?
Watermelon by Marian Keyes
33. Last show you watched?
My Kitchen Rules Australia.
34. Last person you talked to?
My friend Margaret.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
She’s my mother.
36. Favourite food?
37. Place you want to visit?
38. Last place you were?
39. Do you have a crush?
Can’t go wrong with Ryan Reynolds.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
My friend Roisin when she came to visit.
41. Last time you were insulted?
Last week, when I thought a customer called me fat.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet.
43. What instrument do you play?
Piano and tin whistle.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Pandora charm bracelet.
45. Last sport you played?
Football. The Gaelic variety.
46. Last song you sang?
47. Favourite chat up line?
Don’t have one.
48. Have you ever used it?
Don’t use them.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
My friend Margaret and I went on a tour of Dublin recently.
50. Who should answer these questions?
Everyone who has read them!