Being the nosey little madam I am, when I saw the “what’s in my handbag” linky floating about Twitter I just had to look into everyone’s bags and see what lay inside.
First off, it’s probably best to have a look at the bag itself.
Yes, it’s a little dirty and it’s seen better days. It’s a River Island offering that I picked up while in Cardiff back in April. It only set me back about £30, and I’ve seen the same back in Ireland for €45, so it’s the average price you’re looking at for an RI bag.
And, in a messy mirror to my own life, this pile of everything lives inside.
A roll call of the contents:
- Michael Kors purse (with absolutely no money in it, as per usual).
- House keys.
- A pair of Red or Dead glasses, in a Red or Dead glasses case.
- A pair of sunglasses from Penneys. These are a recent addition, having only been bought last week when the sun finally made an appearance.
- My ID badge from work.
- 200 pack of spearmint Tic Tacs.
- A diary.
- A tube of Cuticura hand gel.
- A tube of Tyrozets throat sweets, as I am incredibly susceptible to sore throats and tonsillitis.
- Two books of McDonald’s vouchers(and I wonder why I’m struggling to lose weight!)
- A copy of Watermelon by Marian Keyes, the book I’m reading at the moment.
- Three lipsticks; Essence’s 07 Natural Beauty, Maybelline’s Colour Sensational in both 150 Stellar Pink and 342 Mauve Mania.
- Shea butter Vaseline.
- A bookmark.
- Two pens
- Chargers for my phone and my iPod.